5. Seeing our fellow Thundercats! In a remote world, we love to get the chance to mingle with our co-workers in person. We can’t wait to spend the week sharing ideas, meeting with customers and Salesforce partners, working hard and having fun!
4. Learning! Dreamforce offers so many opportunities to learn from sessions, speakers, and bootcamps – and we’re here for it. Our thought leaders are always thirsty to jump on the innovation bandwagon, and we can’t wait to learn about all the latest and greatest Salesforce has to offer.
3. Our volunteer event! At Thunder, giving back to our community is a huge part of culture and values. This year, we’re stuffing Thundercats (tiger stuffies) at our happy hour event, to be donated to the UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals Foundation. We hope our little Thundercats can help spread some joy.
2. The Revenue Cloud luncheon sponsored by Thunder and RightRev! The Thunder and RightRev teams are hosting an exclusive luncheon at Local Kitchen on Tuesday, September 12th. If you are interested in learning more about how Thunder and RightRev can help with your Salesforce Revenue Cloud solution – please join us! Space is limited, so register today to save your spot: https://info.thundersf.com/df23_exclusive_partner_lunch
1. The Exclusive Thunder Happy Hour at the Dreamforce Lounge! We’re topping last year with a big bash at the Dreamforce Lounge – located directly across the street from Moscone. This year we’re literally rolling out the purple carpet with a super fun photo shoot set-up, our volunteer event, a live DJ, food, cocktails and more! It’s sure to be an epic event, so make sure to save your spot as space is limited. Register today: https://info.thundersf.com/df23_happy_hour
#DF23 #ucsfbenioffchildrenshospital #rightrev #DreamforceLounge #HereComesThunder