Salesforce Field Service lets you do more with less by using optimization tools that build trusted support in the field. Reduce costs, increase efficiency, and schedule seamlessly. Thunder helps you build a solid service foundation and get quick start value drivers in a flash.
Give mobile employees the experience they need to fix problems right the first time
Help dispatchers prioritize jobs and schedule crews more efficiently
Give contract managers insights into service contracts, maintenance plans, and more
Our certified Field Service experts know how to get you quick value drivers.
Logging and Tracking of Customer Service Requests
Dispatchers will be able to:
– Create Work Orders
– Assign the right resources for the work
– Schedule service appointments
– Optimize the service schedule
– Dispatch personnel to perform the work
– Send notifications to customers
Service field personnel will:
– Receive their work schedule on their mobile device
– Perform the work and report on labor and materials consumed
– Collect a customer signature on each work order
Service management teams to report on service performance
Thunder helps deliver trusted Salesforce Field Service from anywhere – in a flash.
Our SFS customers enjoy many benefits including:
Practice Director – Field Service
VP, Human Centered Change